From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brian D. Cohen
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 10:19 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] paper suggestions

I'm looking for a paper for a broadside I'm completing.  I'd like to
print etching and letterpress on a full uncut sheet (with four deckles
ideally) somewhere in the neighborhood of 18" x 22"
or slightly larger.  Hahnemuhle German Etching makes a 17" x 22" sheet,
but it seems to be, contrary to its name, a digital paper unsuitable for
etching.
Has anyone used Fabriano Rosapina for intaglio and letterpress?  Other
suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian