Re: [BKARTS] paper suggestions

Look further with Hahnelmuhle. Their Copperplate makes the most lovely etchings ever--it is very soft and presses beautifully into an intaglio plate. It has a velvety finish and comes in warm and bright whites. It comes in 22x30 and 31x47 (and perhaps the size you note) with a little extra allowance for the deckle, but if you could live a combination of tears and deckles, you would likely be very pleased with the paper itself.

RM