[BKARTS] shipping options

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:35:08 -0500 Jim Karr <books@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>..   I wish Talas and Blick offered UPS and  FEDEX  as options..

And I wish the good old USPS would be used more often. Their Priority
mail is quick and reliable from my experience, and for small items which
fit into their convenient boxes, it's far less expensive. I don't like
paying almost twice what an item costs, because I have no choice how it
is shipped. It's also irritating to have to sign for something. I often
am not home and then have to wait an extra day for my order -- until
after I've signed the release ticket which I stick on the front door.

I suppose USPS isn't used, because they don't offer "pick-up" from the
seller's location. UPS and FEDEX probably do. Guess I'll have to get used
to it.

Lavinia