Re: [BKARTS] How do I know if PVA was frozen...

I had two ordres shipped to my place in Missouri the same day, one UPS from Hollenders in Minnesota, the other Fedex ground from Talas in NewYork. 3 days later I received Talas order and aweek later Hollenders, Talas minimum was nine do,lars; Hollenders was ten. I join you in wishing prioity mail for small items. George Baker