To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] How do I know if PVA was frozen...

During the holiday season at the end of last year, FedEx screwed up two deliveries: 1st. I received a card with my correct address on it requesting my correct address before a delivery could be made. There was a phone number to call, and I did numerous times. It was "not in service at this time." 2nd. A shipment of bulbs from Holland (a gift): "Delivery attempt card" left at door on a day we were at home and would have heard the bell; promised redelivery never happened. No phone or other way to contact FedEx. I tried and tried, and finally reached them through a neighborhood Kinko's/FedEx. Both packages were returned to sender, and the phone person said she was sorry but couldn't do anything about it.

I don't use Fed Ex anymore.

Signa

George Baker wrote:
I had two ordres shipped to my place in Missouri the same day, one UPS from Hollenders in Minnesota, the other Fedex ground from Talas in NewYork. 3 days later I received Talas order and aweek later Hollenders, Talas minimum was nine do,lars; Hollenders was ten. I join you in wishing prioity mail for small items. George Baker