To: "collectedbooks" <collectedbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: Low cost leathers???

They take credit cards. And if you charge more than 75.00, shipping is free.

I don't use cowhide, per se, but tooling kips, which is very thin calf. But
it only comes uncolored.

Try their goatskin, they have two types at least, one of which (not the
sokota, I can't recall the name) is very nice.

Not all of their skins are online. I would call them and see what they have.

Beth