Re: [BKARTS] shipping options

USPS DOES offer pickup in most areas, IF you include at least one Priority
package. No excuse.

UPS DOES NOT require signing here - they just dump packages on the front
walk, ring the bell, and dash back to the truck. If I don't hear them or I'm
not home, the package can sit out there all day. And many a time I've nearly
tripped over something sitting just outside the door. HATE UPS! I ship books
by USPS 99.9 % of the time (unless a customer insists on something else).

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432