Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Mar 2008 to 19 Mar 2008 (#2008-80)

In a message dated 3/20/2008 12:02:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Date:    Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:52:24 -0400
From:   sandy <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Paul Johnson  Workshops

Paul Johnson, wonderful British book artist and children's  literacy
expert, will be at Seastone Papers, on Martha's Vineyard,  MA, to
conduct four workshops July 26-July 29. Please look at our  website at
http://www.seastonepapers.com for detailed information.  Two of the
workshops will be of particular interest to educators, or  anyone
dealing with children of all ages, since they focus on  developing
literacy through book arts. These workshops are  Children's Favorites:
Books Kids Love to Make, and The Magic of the  Movable Book: Kids as
Pop-up Engineers. The other two are Books You  Can Hang Like Pictures
and a Box of Fireworks. We are delighted to  welcome this well
regarded international artist who will only be on  the east coast of
the U.S. only this July.

Sandy  Bernat
email:  sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.seastonepapers.com
508-693-5786

I would urge anyone who can to take these workshops. Paul is a wonderful
teacher, and a lovely person to meet. Not to mention that the books are  great.

Sally Canzoneri

Home.