Re: [BKARTS] shipping options

Lavinia,
I too use the postal sevice whenever I can. Talas uses FedEx because they insist on sending it fedex to me.
The nice thing about the postal service is that I only get charged $5 brokerage when it comes across the border. Whoopee!
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Lavinia Adler wrote: