-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Lavinia Adler

I suppose USPS isn't used, because they don't offer "pick-up" from the
seller's location. UPS and FEDEX probably do. Guess I'll have to get used
to it.

USPS DOES offer pickup in most areas, IF you include at least one Priority package. No excuse.

UPS DOES NOT require signing here - they just dump packages on the front
walk, ring the bell, and dash back to the truck. If I don't hear them or I'm
not home, the package can sit out there all day. And many a time I've nearly
tripped over something sitting just outside the door. HATE UPS! I ship books
by USPS 99.9 % of the time (unless a customer insists on something else).

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432