Re: [BKARTS] shipping options

Just have to ask.
In the photog world the rumor is that DHL is the cheapest as well as the kindest to ground packages.
Anyone have experience with DHL? As far as I can tell the main drawback is not having convenient locations.

michael

I have no experience but that is also the rumor in the art retreat world where, as instructors, we need to ship supplies. Our local Office Max has a DHL stand in it and I was thinking of trying it that way.

Jacqueline Sullivan