Re: [BKARTS] shipping options

Aaron Salik wrote:

Also, most often when people are comparing prices it is on services by air
which are more expensive.  It should also be said that this is where
shipping companies really start playing games with discounts as there is a
lot more money to be made on air shipments than on ground ones.

Aaron's mention of air shipping reminds me... I recently learned from UPS customer service that UPS charges a brokerage fee (into Canada) on Ground shipping but _not_ on Air shipping. I imagine it would be possible to compare the price of air vs. ground; just haven't done that myself yet.

Take care,
Randi

--
Ms Randi DeLisle
bookbinder, publisher, printmaker & photographer