Re: [BKARTS] shipping options

Randi,
I would be very cautious about accepting that fact because the same paperwork has to be done for both air and ground shipments. I wonder if what will happen is that, like my experience with FedEx, you will get billed for the brokerage months later.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Randi DeLisle wrote:
Aaron Salik wrote:

Also, most often when people are comparing prices it is on services by air
which are more expensive. It should also be said that this is where
shipping companies really start playing games with discounts as there is a
lot more money to be made on air shipments than on ground ones.

Aaron's mention of air shipping reminds me... I recently learned from UPS customer service that UPS charges a brokerage fee (into Canada) on Ground shipping but _not_ on Air shipping. I imagine it would be possible to compare the price of air vs. ground; just haven't done that myself yet.

Take care,
Randi