[BKARTS] another bible paper request

Fraser papers no longer manufacturers the bible paper I was intending to use for an upcoming book project.

I am looking for a lightweight (20# or lighter) white or off-white bible paper. Ideally it would come cut, but I am also willing to buy a roll...

If a roll, my second question is, where would I send it to get it cut?

Any leads would be appreciated!

Rachel Wiecking Victor Hammer Fellow in the Book Arts Wells Book Arts Center 170 Main Street Aurora, NY 13026

ph: 315.364.3436
cell: 315.651.7139