[BKARTS] clarification: another bible paper request

After looking at previous threads, I think I need to clarify: I am looking for paper not to use as endsheets... I am looking for the kind of paper on which bibles, dictionaries, etc are printed. So a very thin, semiopaque paper on which to print.

Thanks,

Rachel Wiecking
Victor Hammer Fellow in the Book Arts
Wells Book Arts Center