Re: [BKARTS] Vandercook Proof Press on EBay

Hello List Members,

Just wanted to let the list know that we have an ancient Vandercook Proof Press which we are offering for sale on eBay under the seller name accumulata. It is eBay item # 360037230392

It is unbelievably heavy and therefore requires that it be picked up in our Chicago studio. Be sure to bring at least three strong friends if you win this. If you have any questions please write us off list, or inquire through the eBay link.

Thanks a lot and pass the info along 'cause I really need to get it out of my studio.

Joycelyn Merchant
www.bookclasp.com