Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Mar 2008 to 27 Mar 2008 (#2008-88)

Hello Jeff,

I've been a book artist for more than 3 decades.
This is to notify you that I'll be assembling a mailing of a donation to
your collection.

I shall also be adding you to my mailart recipient list.

Among the many libraries in whose collection are my book art works:
The Museum of Modern Art has a sizable and updated collection, The Brooklyn Museum &
the New York Public Library here in NYC,
The Kinsey Institute & the Indiana State University Fine Arts Libraries in Bloomington Indiana
also have sizable holdings....

Best to acquaint you with the polemics of both my vintage and recent art would be to
meet briefly by telephone, I hope we could arrange doing so.

Norman Shapiro, book artist and teacher

1-917-776-6758
email: ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ufemisms.com