[BKARTS] Heavy card stock or 2Ply mat board

So, I haven't had the best of luck locating a replacement for mat board. I'm working on a matted style wedding album. Traditional 4ply mat board is just too thick considering there will be 2 layers in between each set of pages.

Strathmore makes some, http://strathmoreartist.com/fineArt_matboard.php

However, I'd like to find color options as well....

Any ideas?