Re: [BKARTS] The Sacking Bottom Mystery solved: thanks to message that WAS: Book Board identification

OOps - mea culpa. It's amusing (somewhat) that no matter how careful I try
to be, each and every blog seems to have an error once I post it. At least
THAT one forced me to find out how to edit once the dang thing is posted - a
feature that had eluded me before.

Thanks for the heads up!
Lee (who is a "she.")

Lee Kirk