[BKARTS] AW: [BKARTS] Another paper query, vellum like

Did you think of tyvek?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyvek

You sometimes find envelopes made from it, it's almost untearable and still
feels like paper (well, a bit more silky maybe). I don't think it would be a
big problem to age it with the means you mentioned. I've seen Hamburg-based
paper artist Susanne Krause
(http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/index_en.html) even using it for some
of her paste papers.

Best,