Re: [BKARTS] Removing dried PVA from brushes??

My best cleaning product for petrified glue and acrylic paint on brushes is an
overnight soak in ammonia. Once softened, work the bits out, then wash in soap
and water. A plastic comb works good for extracting the glue/acrylic bits, but
I really like Peter's idea better of using a flea comb.

margaret
alberta