Re: [BKARTS] Washington DC Book Arts

Margie,

I would suggest stopping in, too, at Pyramid Atlantic in Silver Spring, Maryland; Silver Spring is right on the border with DC.

http://pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/

Best,

Ward Tietz

On Mar 31, 2008, at 9:52 AM, Margaret Fenney wrote:

Hello All,

I'll be in DC in May and would like to visit places related to book arts or
the history of the book.

Thanks,

Margie Fenney