Re: [BKARTS] Removing dried PVA from brushes??

Soak it in hot water, use scouring powder and hot water to wash carefully. You'll probably have to use your fingernails to scrape off the dried PVA in some places, but this should work. If your time is worth something, it might be better to buy a new brush. Lesson learned.

Signa

Jim Karr wrote:
So, I completely spaced the other night and left my glue brush, full of PVA sitting on my bench. Did I completely screw it up or is there some way to remove the dried PVA from the brush?