Re: [BKARTS] The Sacking Bottom Mystery solved: thanks to message that WAS: Book Board identification

Thanks, She-Signa! My way of thinking amuses me, but is often confusing to
my "he." (Blank stare, eyes rolled back in head, etc.)

We are what we are. Celebrate our differences!

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432