Re: [BKARTS] FW: Dope for Tympan Linen - AdanA P71 -TP/48 press news

Being an old free-flight airplane modeler I've used dope often. I do recommend a test before using any dope.

There is basically two types: Buterate, which is fuel-proof, and Nitrate, which is not fuel-proof and used for rubber-powered and CO2 powered models. They both have properties that cause the material doped to shrink. Test before application. And use in a very, very well ventilated space.

Leonard Seastone
The Tideline Press