Re: [BKARTS] Wood French Percussion Press for Sale

A quick google returns Bertrand Frères, agro-business. "Percussion press" returns some mysterious modern industrial miracle and a bunch of drums. Can you date this press or give me a historical thread to follow? As a sometime non-binder- builder of presses I need some history education.

By the way, for anyone interested, I have updated my website with a new press (certainly can't compete with the BF Press!) and details on how it was built. Also a new sewing frame has been added. www.woodandmetalcraft.com.

Thanks,
Russ