Re: [BKARTS] Clamshell boxes

Far as I can tell after months of looking and a few unhappy experiences is John Romano at Portfolioboxes Inc.

michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert E Blesse" <blesse@xxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:53 PM
Subject: Clamshell boxes

One of my colleagues here at the university needs to have some clamshell boxes made to house some photographs. They are not a standard size so will have to be custom-made. Any suggestions as to where these could be made would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

-- Bob Blesse

********************************
Robert E. Blesse