Re: [BKARTS] artists' books cataloged on OCLC

Good advice. However, most of the copies of my book "Some Mountains" were acquired through Pyramid Atlantic back in 1988. Though I was asked by a couple of places to provide the information Peter recommends, most did not inquire and I did not know which libraries bought the book (I just got a check from Pyramid). I'm sure this was not intentional on anyone's part, but it does strengthen the case for controlling one's own editions. Barbara