Re: [BKARTS] Clamshell boxes

Hi Robert,
I make custom clamshell boxes starting at $150.00 each if he is interested.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Robert E Blesse wrote:
One of my colleagues here at the university needs to have some clamshell
boxes made to house some photographs. They are not a standard size so
will have to be custom-made. Any suggestions as to where these could be
made would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

-- Bob Blesse

********************************