Re: [BKARTS] How to change from digest to individual messages?

One can also find the full FAQ by following the link in the footer of every message...

[/

Peter,

I am having the opposite problem; I cannot find the correct command to switch from individual mail to the digest. Please advise.

Thank you,
Ginnie MIckelson

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC