[BKARTS] FS 2 Offerings RARE

2 Interesting Offerings.

1.  Laus Pictorum - a folio of prints (numbered and signed) by Leonard Baskin in oustanding condition.  Currently listing for about 2400.00 on the various sites, available to the list at 1850.

You can see our listing of the set with various pictures on ebay (though order by contacting me please).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300088869739

2.  Interview Magazine.  Was a newsy, gossipy magazine established by Andy Warhol.

The copy available from us has two signatures on the cover.  Andy Warhol, and Truman Capote.

The signatures were obtained at a signing on Long Island in 69 by my consignors mom.

Available at 1000.00

See the mag at our ebay listing (though don't buy through ebay):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Truman-Capote-Andy-Warhol-SIGNED-Interview-Magazine_W0QQitemZ300089391311QQihZ020QQcategoryZ29223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      David Friedman
  www.bibliotique.net
    Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique