Re: [BKARTS] Gold leaf, best prices?

I know to buy in euro is not the best choice at the moment, but still I'd like you to know about this excellent gold leaf producer in Venice, Italy:

http://www.berta-battiloro.com/

Regards,
Monica Dengo

Il giorno 02/apr/08, alle ore 15:41, Matthew Murphy ha scritto:

Beth, I have always found Talas to be an excellent source here in the
States... Although judging by your business name, are you located across the
pond?

Best Regards,
Matt.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Elizabeth Stegenga <beth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>