[BKARTS] Columbia Book & Paper Triennial Call for Entries

Columbia Book & Paper
5th International Book & Paper Arts Triennial Exhibition

---CALL FOR ENTRIES---

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts announces a call
for entries for our Fifth International Book and Paper Arts Triennial
Exhibition. We are looking for the best artists¹ books, editioned books,
fine bindings, paper sculpture, papermaking, printing, decorative paper,
calligraphy and lettering produced during the previous two years. All media
which can possibly be used in conjunction with the aforementioned are
eligible, with the exception of commercially produced trade books. Blind
jurying will be done by three book and paper arts professionals from a
variety of geographic locales. There will be a catalogue produced of this
year¹s exhibition, which will take place here in the Center¹s spacious
galleries from July 25 to September 13, 2008

A copy of the prospectus and entry form in PDF format can be found on-line
at http://www.colum.edu/book_and_paper/Gallery/Triennial.php

For more information please call 312-344-6630

Columbia Book & Paper Center
1104 S. Wabash Ave. 2nd floor
Chicago, IL 60605
312-344-6630