Re: [BKARTS] Gold leaf, best prices?

I was looking for a catalog for M.Swift company in December, and found
that they have gone out of business.  Here is the link to the Hartford
Courant article.
www.*courant*.com/news/opinion/commentary/hc-plccondon1223.artdec23,0,7843937.column
- 62k

I was saddened that yet another business has disappeared.

Susan Lunas
Many Moons Book Conservation
Eugene, Oregon