From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Stegenga
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:49 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Gold leaf, best prices?

No, I live in Georgia. ;) The took the name because most of the books I sell
(yes, I sell and bind) were published in Paternoster Row during the 17th-
18th century, back when that street had its book heyday.

I have used Talas before, still looking for something less expensive.

Oh where oh where is Swift??

Beth