[BKARTS] Book Arts/English Composition, New Orleans, 4/4

It may be of general interest to some on the list to know that I will be speaking about the book arts field at the Conference on College Composition and Communication, a conference of the National Council of Teachers of English, this Friday, April 4, in New Orleans.

I will be addressing some of the particularities of working in an emerging field as part of a panel, otherwise made up of Composition folks. Hopefully some useful parallels will arise from this interdisciplinary ambassadorship.

For more information on the conference and panel, you can go to: http://www.ncte.org/cccc/conv and search for my name on the searchable program.

Best,

Mary Tasillo
matasillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx