Re: [BKARTS] AW: [BKARTS] PVA softens PVA

I usually make a temporary wire ferrule for them so the brush lasts longer but then again I'm so cheap that I still use a brush I bought for daily use 8 years ago although I have others I use as well.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

tulibri wrote:
Invariably, the hairs are far too long for comfortable use, and one has to either trim the brushes, or extend the ferrule further into the brush area.

I'm glad to hear that someone else does this, too. I was always unsatisfied
with these long-haired brushes, so shaved them with a beard trimmer.

Astrid