[BKARTS] summer intensive

               Subject: summer workshop in Utah

Hi all!

promotional boost- I am leading a bookbinding/conceptual art workshop called
CRACKING THE CODE. It extends ideas from a successful workshop I did last year
at Washington State University called sketchbooks" thoughts and actions. This
version is greatly expanded with more ideas and actions.
It will be held June 10th through the 14th. Complete details can be found at:
http://www.lib.utah.edu/rare/BAP_Calendar_Months/bap_calendar_june_2008.html

thanks!

T. Ely

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel
Guides.