Re: [BKARTS] thumb tabs

No I don't other than to make them yourself. Sorry. M

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Arend
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:09 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] thumb tabs

I am rebinding a dictionary that has indexing thumb tabs cut out of
the fore-edge (ABC, DEF, etc.).   Most of the labels for the tabs
have fallen out.  Any idea where I can get replacements?

Mark Arend
Oshkosh Wisc.

Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read.
                         ---Groucho Marx