[BKARTS] Desktop binding machine?

Hello all, I thought that some on the list might be interested in the small
automatic binding machine I have up on ebay right now: New Semi Automatic
Desktop Perfect Binding
Machine<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120241507080&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123>

I haven't had a chance to experiment with it much because I'm in the middle
of moving to a new city and bought it at just the wrong time unfortunately.
Seems like it would have been really useful for making paperback copies of
some of my hardcovers though, among other things I didn't have time to try!

Some details: "With the ability to perform either pad or mill binding, the
PB920 is ideal for short run bookbinding. A low-cost, fully functional
desktop perfect binding unit, PB920 gives you the ability to quickly and
easily produce perfect bound books in seconds. Rated for 200 books an hour,
this robust unit features microcomputer control, a built-in milling
component and the ability to adjust clamping time and pressure.

About the size of a large color printer, the small footprint makes it ideal
for environments that are short on space, yet without sacrificing quality
and capacity and still ensuring a professional binding job that will produce
publications that are indistinguishable from those on the shelves of your
neighborhood bookstore. Other important features include a dust collecting
drawer, convenient glue replenishment and large capacity glue tank."

Hope none of you mind me posting this to the list!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120241507080&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123