[BKARTS] Upcoming workshop opportunities

Dear people,

The following information is about workshops I will be giving
in California, Tennessee and Wisconsin  in the next couple
of months.  I feel its part of my responsibility to promote
these events.

Because I make every effort to relate to individuals who
take my classes I'd like to offer these people and anyone else the opportunity to contact me BEFORE with any questions
they might have. So often I wish that I had this prior to
classes to aid in choosing what to include within the time
limitations of the course.

All three of these workshops are titled  3D Paper Magic:
Books, Boxes and Much More. For a full description of
each contact the sponsors at:

San Diego Book Arts,  lecture April 18th, workshop April 20,
and 21.   alrod@xxxxxxx

Arrowmont School of Arts, Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
July 13 to July 19.    info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Clearing, Ellison Bay, Wisconsin.  July 27-August 2.
www.theclearing.org

If you would like to see what I do and teach check these out.
www.joanmichaels.paque.com
www.flickr.com/photos/jmpatelier/

To contact me personally: joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx

I appreciate you taking time to read this.

being
Joan Michaels Paque