[BKARTS] Clarifying information

Today I sent info regarding several upcoming workshops.
I'd like to add to this by including this information:

A more direct route to San Diego, CA Book Arts  info is this:
www.sandiegobookarts.org

Also Arrowmont in TN:
www.arrowmont.org

Some additional information for Tampa, Florida.
I will be giving a 3 day workshop on pleats, twists
and tessellations,  A Business of Art Seminar,
two  lectures and a Gallery talk for the Handweavers
International Convention June 21 through 28
Info at   www.weavespindye.org

any questions contact me at my email address

thank you
Joan Michaels Paque