[BKARTS] Spiral binding machine

Hello all,

We are looking towards buying a spiral binding machine for one offs, and occasional short runs (10- 20). We don't want to buy at the lower end of the market (< $150), as these are likely to be less reliable, and also fiddly to use.

Do any of you have experience with a spiral binder which you are sufficiently happy to recommend?

Thank you.

David