Re: [BKARTS] Spiral binding machine

I have a unit from GBC (General Binding Corp.) that allows me to use a 1/4"
spiral for an instructional manual. The unit has worked well. The only problem
is the tolerance of the punch for Mylar as it will only handle one sheet of
3-mil, and then only with sheets of pre-punched cardstock on either side. The
cost might have been less than $150, thus the small problem.
Bill Minter