Re: [BKARTS] Spiral binding machine

I'd also like a recommendation for one.

I can tell you which ones not to buy...the cheap ones at the office supply stores that supposedly do both comb plastic bindings and those crimp together metal ones. After working in a bindery/printshop for six years, I'm sort of spoiled about those kinds of things. LOL

bobbi c.

We are looking towards buying a spiral binding machine for one offs, and occasional short runs (10- 20). We don't want to buy at the lower end of the market (< $150), as these are likely to be less reliable, and also fiddly to use.

Do any of you have experience with a spiral binder which you are sufficiently happy to recommend?