Re: [BKARTS] Contemporary Mayan Books

Any institution that is interested in a dynamite,
jaw-dropping book exhibition should consider
displaying the work of this cooperative....

I can second this sentiment...we brought a collection of these works out to the local community college gallery (eastern Oregon) several years ago and it was one of the most successful exhibits they've had. We were able to use the books to engage students and instructors from just about every department in the school.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press