[BKARTS] Jade 711 softens Jade 711

Way to much has probably been said about brush cleaning but David
Amstell's comments are misleading and so are the elaborate, time consuming
methods of cleaning a dried PVA brush employing lice combs and solvents.
Nor do you have to throw the brush out!
I ran a test to make sure after being 'corrected', because though the PVA
I use is Jade 711, and not water reversable, I do often use it mixed with
Methyl Cellulose.  Last night I dried out a brush full of straight Jade
711. I put it in a container of fresh Jade 711 this morning and by
afternoon, it washed clean with ordinary soap and water and ordinary
effort.
Again, I am not sure why this works but it does.  One idea is that the
outgassing of the alcohol in the PVA has this effect.