Re: [BKARTS] Bertrand Frères Percussion Press for Sale

In response to off-list questions about the French percussion press I have added more images and explanation of the mechanism, and also have included a photo of an identical press that I refinished, with details of how that was done, including my method for cleaning the steel screw of old grease.

EITHER ONE OF THESE PRESSES IS FOR SALE, but not both. I only need one standing press, and they both function exactly the same. Whichever one sells first, I will keep the other one in my bindery. Details and images are at
http://minsky.com/bertrand-press.htm

I am posting this to other lists now, so please excuse duplication.

Best regards,
Richard