[BKARTS] re cleaning/lubricant for press

BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Apr 2008 to 5 Apr 2008 (#2008-97)
  Many years ago I bought a second hand, foolscap, metal press to use for  papermaking  and it was dirty and the top was very hard to wind. I was lucky to have an old gentleman who lived close who was a retired printer who advised me to use lighter fluid and a shoe lace to clean the winder.  The shoe lace fitted well into the grooves and was easy to use as I could pull it backwards and forwards as many times as I needed to really clean each groove.
   He gave me some graphite grease to use and it works perfectly.

  Jeanette Bakker   Australia

          a.. Lubricant for Vaggelli Book Press
          a.. Lubricant for Vaggelli Book Press
            a..  Lubricant for Vaggelli Book Press (04/05)