[BKARTS] GREEN POLYPRESS PLOUGH SOUGHT

We are looking to purchase the plough for a green Schwab Polypress. Our
blade is cracked and our Teflon is worn. Please advise if you have one
hanging around that you do not use or if you know where to find one.
Thank you.

Jim Hinz
Book Conservator
Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts
264 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 545 0613
www.ccaha.org